Home / News and Resources / Dudley Zoo and Gardens takes flight
Dudley Zoological Gardens brand new, Drupal powered website is now live at www.dudleyzoo.org.uk. The site has been designed to encourage footfall at the zoo while increasing revenue generation through the online sale of admission tickets and products such as animal adoption and ‘Be a Keeper’ experiences. Website traffic levels are currently exceeding 42,000 unique visitors a month, with people susequently travelling from all over the country to enjoy the animals, gardens and castle. Website features include:
- fresh, new high-impact look and feel
- easy to use navigation
- interactive image galleries
- video clips
- dynamic ‘meet our animals’ section
- easy to use content management system that’s in daily use by the zoo’s marketing team
- integrated Google Analytics and social media links
- exceeds requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act.
The web site is also optimised for search engines, which has resulted in significant increases in traffic and has been a major factor in extending the reach of the zoo beyond the Black Country area.
You can learn more about Drupal at www.drupal.org.
Tue, 03/05/2011 - 12:44